Send me your most inspirational lifting story and win a copy of my book “Monster Squat”
The rules for this contest are simple:
- Entries must be in before May 12th, use the form on this page to submit your story, if you wish to include pictures, email them separately to firstname.lastname@example.org, make sure you put your story title in the subject
- All stories must be from your own personal experience, they do not have to be about you but at least something that you have persoanlly witnessed
- Stories will be published on this blog with a link listed under the “Contest Menu”
- Story with the most “Votes” will be the winner, so get your friends to come and vote
- Voting on stpories start as soon as the story is published, so get yours in now
- Winner will be notified by email
- In case of a tie, I will decide the winner
- Votes will be counted on May 31. and the winner will be notified June 1st
Winner will receive a copy of my “Monster Squat” book in print form or electronic form, whichever the winner prefers
Read my own My Comeback Story for ideas.
Disclaimer: By submitting articles, stories, etc. in this contest you are granting permission for your story, any photos, pictures, etc. to be used and/or to be reposted on this website, related blogs, on social media sites, emails, and/or in printed format such as papers, magazines, and/or books. Email addresses will be kept private and only be used to notify the winner. I reserve the right to NOT publish entries that I do not see meet the criteria.